ICES Interdisciplinary Programs
The Institute for Computational Engineering and Sciences (ICES) supports seven major programs including the following:
- The Computational Sciences, Engineering and Mathematics Program (CSEM) is a graduate degree program leading to the MS and PhD degrees in CSEM.
- The ICES Postdoctoral Fellowship Program supports outstanding computational scientists who have recently completed doctoral studies in an area relevant to research conducted at the Institute.
- The J. Tinsley Oden Faculty Fellowship Research Program brings outstanding researchers and scholars from academia, government laboratories, and industry to collaborate with ICES faculty and students.
- The Moncrief Endowed Positions Program is dedicated to recruiting outstanding junior faculty committed to research and academic work in CSE.
- The Moncrief Grand Challenge Awards Program provides resources for UT Austin faculty to work on the Grand Challenges in CSE that effect the competitiveness of the nation.
- The Moncrief Undergraduate Summer Internship Program supports qualified undergraduate students to work with ICES faculty on ongoing research initiatives during the summer months.
- ICES Undergraduate Certificate Program in Computational Science and Engineering provides junior and senior level students at UT Austin an opportunity for in-depth study in CSE.