Postdoctoral Fellowship Program Application
Applications will be accepted starting September 1, 2016 for positions beginning in Fall 2017 (September 1, 2017 to August 31, 2018). Deadline for submissions is January 4, 2017. Late submissions will not be considered. The committee will begin reviewing applications in January and notify all applicants of final decisions by end of February. A complete application package must include:
- The application form (fillable using Adobe Acrobat v7.0 or above)
- A letter of interest addressed to the Director of ICES.
- 100-200 word narrative of proposed work in interdisciplinary research in computational science, engineering and applied mathematics, including the name(s) of the ICES core faculty member(s) with whom you are interested in working. This statement may be included with the letter of interest to the Director or it may be submitted as a separate document. (Candidates are encouraged to contact ICES core faculty members regarding research interests in their area of expertise.)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- Copies of professional articles, papers and publications. Applications and recommendation letters may be sent to: ICES Postdoctoral Fellowship Program Attn: Nora Roostaie, Program Coordinator 201 E. 24th Street, POB 4.102 Austin, TX 78712-0027 Or email as pdf documents to email@example.com (recommendation letters sent via email must come directly from the composer/signee). Please consult the program overview for additional details on the fellowship. Information regarding research group foci and members can be found on the ICES Research Page. Any additional questions may be directed to the program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates must receive their Ph.D.'s within three years.
Please note that without prior approval from the ICES Director, applicants must not hold concurrently another fellowship or similar award from the University of Texas System or any other entity.